Better Kids, Better World.
PlanToys focuses on safety, the wooden toys are made of reclaimed rubber woods that enhance development for children, especially during their first five formative years when parents should encourage children to experience the freedom of playing and the proximity to nature.
In addition, Sustainable Play is a fundamental foundation of how PlanToys nurtures creative minds bringing children to understand what nature gives back to them. PlanToys has seen the results of their efforts for four decades and know that our children will grow up with the knowledge and values to respect and preserve natural resources for future generations and make the world a better place.
PlanToys products features include:
- All PlanToys products are crafted using natural rubber wood from rubber trees that no longer produce latex.
- To enhance the durability of rubber wood, PlanToys uses a chemical-free and kiln-drying process
- PlanWood is an eco-friendly material that is a result of grinding surplus sawdust and wood chips from production - no plastic contamination.
- PlanToys products are free from toxins. They use a certified E-Zero glue that is formaldehyde-free and absent of harmful
- PlanToys prohibit the use of chemical dyes containing lead or other heavy metals.
- Plant-based inks are used for their printed materials.
- PlanToys rubber toys are made using 100% natural rubber and the safest formulas for children, toy makers, and the planet.
- Alongside rubber wood, they also use like fabric, recycled paper, and rope.
- The toys are made using eco-friendly processes in every single step of production
- All PlanWood and PlanToys products exceed the ASTM and EN71 International Toy Safety Standards